Monday, December 29, 2014

Arcachon & Cap Ferret

This year I took the time to visit my own country. I went to Arcachon and Cap Ferret during May (we have a lot of public holidays during this period of the year!).


I always have to make a kind of room tour... sorry ^_^'. So this is our bedroom at the hotel "Le B d'Arcachon".



You can't go wrong with the local food!


Fish soupe, mussels and fondant au chocolat! YUMMY!!!

We rent bikes to reach the "Dune du Pilat".


It was tough! Boyfriend demanded breaks because he was exhasuted haha!!!


But it worth it!!! Look at this gorgeous landscape!




But the best part for me : Cap Ferret! I found my favorite beach!


Ready??





You can not come here without trying their oysters.


1 comment:

  1. Nutribullet recipes For Healthy Living . Resorting to diet and healthy food are among the strategies that people find very effective in staying fit especially with Nutribullet Recipes that were proven

    ReplyDelete