Monday, December 29, 2014

London

I can't believe it has been 2 years since my last post... To be honest after I left university I was not able to find my place in the society... maybe this is the reason why I stopped updating my blog.

In the beginning of the year I was unemployed, I was sick of waiting for answers so I decided to fly to London for the first time. I needed a real break from my routine.


Truth is, I felt in love with this city. I had a big crush on Big Ben, I can't really explain why but I was obsessed with its architecture!



We were super lucky, no rain during our entire stay but the wind was icy! But I really wanted to visit this city as much as possible so we managed to face the cold weather!



On the first day, we took the famous "Big Bus Tour"... but for some reason, we got lost trying to find a bus stop x__x.



Of course we had to try "Fish and chips"!



On the second day we visited Mme Tussaud Museum. So much better than the Grévin Museum in Paris!


Yeah guilty! I'm a big fan of Britney Spears, so I had to take my picture. I felt kinda embarrassed to take pictures with statues in front of so many people!


We ended up the day with some shopping! The M&ms store was a must!



As an eternal big child, I had to visit Hamleys Toy Shop!



Piccadilly Circus by night. So beautiful but also so crowded!


Big cities are always more beautiful at night...


This was our room during our stay in London. I can't remember the name but it was next to the London Bridge!


I became totally addicted to the local breakfast! I am missing it everyday. I'm not a big fan of croissants (french breakfast)...


Thank you London for all these memories! I can't wait to come back!



No comments:

Post a Comment