Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October Nail Art


Fiou fiou fiou, I'm in late... Actually I have this "nail art" since a week, maybe more, but I reallly don't have time these days to update my blog and to talk about my nails and such things xD. Japanese is "killing" my free time lol and I should add that my wireless doesn't work properly... I'm so sad without the Internet. Anyway, as you can see, I'm getting lazy concerning Nail Art lol, I did again something simple, this time, I didn't wanted to wait during 2 hours or more... maybe next month ^__^. Awww o_O I think I should buy creams for my hands...

5 comments:

  1. yes, it is simple, but I think it looks really gorgeous! I really love the black combine with the lil purple. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love your nails!! so pretty ^-^

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete