Monday, May 9, 2011

April

No monthly nail art update this month sorry. I'm studying very hard for my exams, my nails are no more a kind of priority. Actually, I'm wearing a brown nail polish soooo used u_u shame on me, can't look at my fingers right now x).

Encore pas de Nail Art, désolée. Je bosse vraiment dur pour mes examens en ce moment. Mes ongles ne sont donc plus trop une priorité. Je porte un vieux vernis tout écaillé à ce moment même, la honte.


What happened since "Hanami in Paris"? Well holiday. Of course, I have celebrated Easter with my family. In France, we eat a lot of chocolate on that day. "Bells" and "rabbits" hide chocolate eggs in the garden, then you have to find them! A very popular tradition. We do it for kids of course. I ate a looooot of jelly fruits! I love it!

En ce moment je suis en vacances. Bien sûr j'ai célèbré Pâques en famille. Le petit monstre a été cherché ses chocolats dans le jardin, tout content, bref vous connaissez la tradition vous. Pour ma part, c'est orgie de pâte de fruit!



Also, my baby Mushu was sick... it definitely ruined my holiday! I was so worried... I went around 5 times at the vet, they didn't really know what was wrong with him, and this little monster didn't wanted to take medicines T_T. When your cat is sick, it's such a nightmare! It was a real struggle to put him into the car... and after so many times at the vet in a week, he was really mad at me T_T I was so sad!

Mon bébé Mushu était malade... ça a donc ruiné toutes mes vacances, j'étais trop inquiète! J'ai été presque 5 fois au vétérinaire qui ne trouvait pas ce qu'avait mon matou. Et ce petit monstre ne voulait pas prendre ses médicaments... Quand les chats sont malades c'est horrible! Un vrai challenge à chaque fois pour le faire entrer dans la voiture, il s'était transformé en une vraie machine de guerre, il m'en a vraiment voulu...


Back in Paris, I tried a new restaurant, I wanted to eat korean food! OMG I love "Boulgoki". I don't really enjoy meat but wow *__*  this time it was amazing! Too bad that I can't try a lot of korean food, I don't eat spicy meals...

De retour à Paris, j'ai testé un nouveau restaurant, je voulais tester la cuisine coréenne. Le "Boulgoki" c'est trop bon, et pourtant je ne suis pas très viande d'habitude! Mais bon je ne peux pas commander grand chose dans ce genre de resto vu que je ne mange pas épicé... dommage!

Talking about food again. Little bro' 1 Ayrton was back in town for the week. We ate a great hamburger at Hippopotamus, and fabulous desserts *__* I ate so much! Which was a bad idea because after we went to the Foire du Trône (Merry Go Round). I was so afraid to be sick xD. But I had a lot of fun ;).

Encore à propos de bouffe, mon petit frère Ayrton est revenu sur Paris pour les vacances. On a mangé un super Hamburger chez Hippopotamus, sans parler du dessert *__*. J'ai trop mangé! C'était d'ailleurs une assez mauvaise idée puisque le programme de l'après-midi c'était la Foire du Trône. J'avais trop peur d'être malade!



No comments:

Post a Comment