Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Nail Art (2)


Last time, we used nail polishes, not gel, so I couldn't keep the same nail art during a month... around 2 weeks. That's why I'm adding a second nail art style on my blog for February. I also broke all my nails T__T that's why they are shorter than ususal... Again Konad stamping. The deep blue nail polish that we used is a very bad brand, soooo long to dry etc. so we are gonna buy better products such as O.P.I, Orly, China Glaze and Color Club! Can't wait to try their amazing colors!

4 comments:

  1. I hat when my nails break! But either waybill did a fantastic job with you nails. They look really lovely and loving the color so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour is gorgeous!!! What brand is it?
    I love your NOTD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very late reply sory. Hum, unknown brand, this nail polish = very bad quality even if the color looks good...

    ReplyDelete